Sovdrain CDM 8 provides a robust drainage membrane suitable for use above and below ground on walls, floors and arched/vaulted ceilings, as part of the SovDrain waterproofing system. This membrane has a low profile (8mm) thus minimising wall and floor level changes.
SovDrain CDM 8 allows for a fast track application, where the intention to protect new finishes from the effects of dampness and/or salt contamination in above ground situations and water ingress in below ground waterproofing in areas such as cellars, basements, vaults, and tunnels.
The CDM 8 membrane is typically finished with either a pre-treated timber stud partition wall and plasterboard or independent stud metal frame system. The floors can be finished with a Sovereign SBR modified screed (minimum 65mm) or a floating floor.
Benefits and features
- Various roll sizes
- Provides quick and fast track application to walls and floor areas
- Strong and pliable material
- Compressive Strength >200kN/m2
- Drainage/flow capacity 4 litres/sec
- Air gap volume: 5 litres/m2
- Low stud membrane profile, were space is of a premium
- Cleaner with less disruption during installation
- Easily repaired if damaged during installation
- Minimal wet trades required (Only final skimming of plasterboards)
- Highly resistant to degradation by all common chemicals
- Resistant to biological attack and does not sustain microbial development
- Resistant to root penetration
- Fire Resistance to B2 classification in accordance with DIN 4102
Dimensions in mm (W,H,D): 300x2000x300