Sovereign Sulphate Resistant Ready Render is a cementitious single coat render with wide-ranging uses. It is highly sulphate resistant so suitable for use in areas subject to high levels of salt contamination. It can be used for rendering after the insertion of a chemical DPC, for tanking applications, rendering swimming pool shells and for over coating masonry, concrete and stone structures.
Sovereign Ready Render can be either spray or hand applied in both internal and external situations. A single coat can be applied up to 30 mm thick without slumping so negating the need to build up the render in layers saving time and money.
Benefits and Features
- Stops the passage of hygroscopic salts
- Variety of applications
- Used in conjunction with the Hey’di K11 Tanking System
- Applied up to 30mm thickness
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Causes serious eye damage
- May cause respiratory irritation