Sovereign Masonry Sterilising Wash comprises a concentrated blend of a Quaternary Ammonium Salt, a degreasing agent and other additives in water. It will kill off active growths of moulds, lichen and algae. Sovereign Masonry Sterilising Wash is also a highly active against harmful bacteria such as E-coli, Salmonella and Streptococcus.
Can be used to remove lichen, mould and algae from brickwork, masonry, stone, asbestos roofs, tiles and other building materials. Also as a sterilising solution prior to application of protective coatings (e.g. a masonry paint). Sovereign Masonry Sterilising Wash is also integral to dealing with the aftermath of flood damage. Floodwater often contains sewage and associated bacteria that must be treated prior to replastering work. N.B. Where Dry rot is to be treated use Sovereign Sovaq FWS Solution.
Benefits and Features
- Kills active growths of moulds and algae
- Can be used in conjunction with Sovereign Flooding Specification
- Can be used internal and external
- Solvent Free
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Very toxic to aquatic life
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects