Sovereign Timber Treatment contains a resin and pigments in a low odour solvent. The product also contains biocidal additives for the protection of the coating.
Sovereign Timber Treatment can be used for pre-treating all types of soft or hard wood. Sovereign Timber Treatments are designed to give a fast drying quality treatment with a UV stable colour that can be painted or stained.
Benefits and features
- Pre-treating all types of Soft and Hard woods
- External and Internal use
- Ready to Use
- Low odour Solvent Based
- UV Stable
- Range of Colours
- Used in Dip Tanks or Brush/spray applied
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- contains 3-lodo-2-propynyl butylcarbamate [IPBC] & Propiconazole. May produce an allergic reaction