Sovereign Gas Protection Tank is a self-adhesive version of the Sovereign Gas Protection Flex; composed of self-adhesive with an upper surface finish of the Sovereign Gas Protection Flex and a lower surface finish of siliconized polypropylene release film.
The Gas Protection Tank is used for Gas/Waterproofing/Tanking of underground structures where harmful ground gases are anticipated, as a post-applied fully bonded membrane.
The membranes are used for Gas/Waterproofing/Tanking of underground structures where harmful ground gases are anticipated.
A range of ancillary products are also available to enable a continuous and successful installation.
• Quick and Easy installation
• Can be a fully welded system
• High resistance to ground gases
• Exceptional Chemical Resistance
• Manufactured to meet the most up to date British Standards and guidance
• Long Term Durability (performance guaranteed for the lifetime of the building)
Dimensions in mm (W,H,D): 250X1100X250