SovDrain CDM 8 Lath provides a robust drainage membrane suitable for use above and below ground on walls, floors and arched/vaulted ceilings, as part of the SovDrain waterproofing system. This membrane has a low profile (8mm) thus minimising wall and floor level changes.
It enables fast track application, especially where the intention is to protect new finishes from the effects of dampness and/or salt contamination in above ground situations, and water ingress in below ground waterproofing in areas such as cellars, basements, vaults, and tunnels.
This membrane, having a thermally welded mesh on its face, is typically finished using directly applied Sovereign Whitewall Plaster which is specifically designed for this application. Alternatively, dry lining can be used where plasterboards are fixed using the dot and dab method.
Benefits and features
- Various roll sizes
- Provides quick and fast track application to walls and floor areas
- Strong and pliable material
- Compressive Strength >200kN/m2
- Drainage/flow capacity 4 litres/sec
- Air gap volume: 5 litres/m2
- Low stud membrane profile, where space is at a premium
- Cleaner with less disruption during installation
- Easily repaired if damaged during installation
- Highly resistant to degradation by all common chemicals
- Resistant to biological attack and does not sustain microbial development
- Resistant to root penetration
- Fire Resistance to B2 classification in accordance with DIN 4102
Dimensions in mm (W,H,D): 450x2000x350