SovDrain CDM 3 Lath membrane has a low profile (3mm) thus minimising wall and floor level changes whilst still providing an effective damp proof membrane with air gap beneath.
Its ease of use allows for a fast track application to wall or floor areas, where the intention is to protect new finishes from the effects of dampness or salt contamination.
This membrane, having a thermally-welded mesh on its face, is typically finished using directly applied Sovereign Whitewall Plaster which is specifically designed for this application. Alternatively, dry lining can be used where plasterboards are fixed using the dot and dab method.
It provides a robust drainage membrane specifically designed for wall and floor applications in above ground level situations.
Benefits and features
- Various roll sizes
- Provides quick and fast track application to walls and floor areas
- Strong and pliable material
- Low stud membrane profile, were space is of a premium
- Cleaner with less disruption during installation
- Easily repaired if damaged during installation
- Highly resistant to degradation by all common chemicals
- It is resistant to biological attack and does not sustain microbial development
- Resistant to root penetration
- Fire Resistance to B2 classification in accordance with DIN 4102
Dimensions in mm (W,H,D): 200x1500x200