Sovereign Water Repellent is based upon the active ingredient polyoxoaluminium stearate in an aliphatic solvent and is designed to prevent penetrating damp.
Can be applied by brush or spray onto brick, stone, concrete, masonry and other porous surfaces. It meets the requirements of BS6477:1992 – Specification for Water Repellents for Masonry Surfaces.
After curing, Water Repellent will produce an invisible hydrophobic barrier. Treated surfaces will repel water, however the vapour permeability will be unaffected, allowing the walls to breathe.
Prevents penetrating damp and reduces the risk of damage caused to masonry by the freeze/thaw cycle.
Benefits and features
- Prevents penetrating damp
- Reduce the risk of freeze/thaw damage
- Solvent Based
- Also available in 25 litre pack
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways