Sovereign Renderlite Renovating Plaster is ideal for any plastering situation. Its performance characteristics, which allow walls to breathe but prevent the movement of liquid moisture and salts, make it particularly suitable for use on damp walls or after the insertion of a chemical DPC.
Sovereign Renderlite is an easy to apply internal plaster; it is breathable but will not allow the passage of salts through to the surface. Renderlite also has excellent thermal qualities, with a U value much lower than either sand, cement renders or gypsum based plasters. This makes it particularly useful where condensation may be a problem, such as cold external walls or after tanking basements with Sovereign Hey’di K11.
Benefits and Features
- Used in conjunction with the Hey’di K11 Tanking System
- Prevent the movement of liquid moisture and salts
- Increase the surface temperature
- Reducing the chance of condensation
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Causes serious eye damage
- May cause respiratory irritation