Sovereign Fungi-Chek AntiCon is a biocidal paint that also reduces surface condensation. AntiCon can be used on internal walls, ceilings, pipework and metals to provide protection from fungi and mould growth. Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, walls and ceilings and anywhere condensation and mould are a problem.
AntiCon uses proven Fungi-Chek biocide technology to inhibit mould growth whilst also actually reducing surface condensation. It does this with the use of glass nanospheres, tiny glass bubbles of air that reduce heat loss from the surface therefore increasing the dew point – the temperature at which water vapour turns into water droplets. AntiCon also contains diatoms, hollow shells of mineral that can absorb moisture vapour, prevent liquid water forming on the surface of the paint and releasing it back into the atmosphere as vapour when conditions allow.
Benefits and features
- Resistant to mould
- Reduces the chance of condensation
- Used on internal walls, ceilings, pipework and metals
- Ideal for bathrooms and kitchens
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- contains 3-lodo-2-propynyl butylcarbamate [IPBC] & Propiconazole & reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isthiazol-3-one (3:1)[C(M)IT/MIT]. May produce an allergic reaction.
- Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist