Sovereign Liquid DPM & Gas Barrier (DrySure) is a ready for use specialist styrene butadiene latex based liquid applied membrane.
Sovereign Liquid DPM & Gas Barrier (DrySure) can be used to protect most building surfaces from the effects of liquid and water vapour therefore suitable for providing a DPM on floors and in walls. Also forms a barrier to carbonation and ground gases.
• Protect from ground gases such as Radon and Methane
• Can be used as a DPM in above ground situations
• Easily identified (blue)
• Readily repaired
• Can be applied in sections without joints
Dimensions in mm (W,H,D): 300x190x195
- Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Contains reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isthiazol-3-one (3:1)[C(M)IT/MIT] & 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one [BIT]. May produce an allergic reaction.