Sovereign Hey’di K11 is a salt resistant cementitious tanking compound for the protection of structures against water from the ground and which maybe potentially subject to hydrostatic pressure. K11 can be used on the external side of buildings below ground level where positive pressure exists, or on the internal (negative) side, without the need to build supporting walls. The Sovereign Hey’di tanking system is fully covered by British Board of Agrement Certificate 91/2608.
Once cured K11 is impervious to water and the system has been independently tested to withstand greater than 10 bars of pressure on the negative side (over 100 metres head of water) with a coating thickness of 4 mm in two coats.
Benefits and Features
- Salt resistant cementitious tanking compound
- Can be Applied on the Negative and Positive sides of the structure
- Withstand greater than 10 bars of pressure
- Minimum thickness of 2mm per coating
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye damage
- May cause respiratory irritation