Hey’di Antisulphate is used to treat damp, salt affected masonry. It is an essential element of the Hey’di K11 basement tanking system and is also useful in the treatment of above ground structures such as chimney breasts and in the treatment of flood damaged properties. Various specifications are available from the technical department on request.
Hey’di Antisulphate chemically reacts with salts in masonry, converting soluble salts into water-insoluble reaction products, preventing their movement into newly applied tanking and renders.
Benefits and Features
- Essential element of the Hey’di K11 basement tanking system
- Used in flood damaged properties
- Prevent the movement of Hygroscopic salts
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects