Benefits and Features
- Permanently elastic
- Universal bonding for interior and exterior use
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- Resistant to UV, moisture, mould and weather
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Absorbs acoustic and mechanical vibrations
- Adheres perfectly without primer
SovStik in action
Using SovStik and based on 2 persons fitting, an application time of around 12-16m per hour (membrane only) can easily be achieved. Typical installation for a lath member with drilling and plugs is 3-4m per hour.
A typical 4 x 4 room could have the DPC drilled, injected and membraned in around 2-3 hours ready for boarding in the afternoon and skimming the next day.
The usual process takes 6-8 hours with boarding next day and skimming day after.
Watch this short demonstration to see how SovStik saves time and money for installers.
- Contains Trimethoxyvinylsilane & N-(3-(trimethoxysiyl)propyl)ethylenediamine & 1,2-Ethanediamine, N-[3-(dimethoxymethylsiyl)propyl]- & Dioctyltinbis(acetylacetonate). Mat produce an allergic reaction.
- Warning! Hazardous respirable dust may be formed when used. Do not breathe dust.