Sovereign Danopren 500 TL Closed Cell Insulation helps limit the amount of energy needed by a building to obtain thermal comfort for its users, effectively contributing to a reduction in energy consumption and in CO2 emissions. It is designed to provide an effective, fast and safe solution for all the insulation needs for a building’s thermal enclosure.
Sovereign Danopren 500 TL Closed Cell Insulation can be used with the Sovereign SovDrain System and be part of the Cavity Drain System.
- Thermal insulation against both cold and heat.
- Minimal water absorption: rot-proof.
- Retains its insulating properties throughout the entire lifespan of the building.
- High mechanical resistance to load-induced compression.
- Quick and easy to deploy.
- Facilitates the diffusion of water vapour on outer walls.
- Building consumes less energy.
- Reduced greenhouse gases: CO2.
- A building’s energy bill can be cut by up to 50%.
- Lengthens the lifespan of materials in the shell of the building.
- Sold in pallets of 10 packs. Each pack contains 8 boards. Total coverage of 10 packs – 60 square metres.
- DANOPREN® is exclusively available from Sovereign.