Sovereign Epoxy DPM is a solvent free two-part resin that chemically cures to provide a surface membrane. It is used to suppress residual moisture in concrete and sand/cement screeds allowing early installation of floor coverings. It can also be used on floors tanked with Sovereign Hey’di K11 when a vapour barrier is required. Also useful in properties where dampness is rising through a floor due to a defective or missing sheet membrane.
Colour coded blue to allow for visual control of coverage. Cures in 3 hour at 20°C. Will isolate residual construction moisture with relative humidity values of up to 92% with one coat, and 100% using two coats.
Benefits and features
- Fast Cure
- Easy application
- Excellent adhesion
- Solvent free
- Visually control coverage uniformity
Dimensions in mm (W,H,D): 340x220x230
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
- May damage fertility or the unborn child