Sovereign Tanking Slurry is a grey cementitious compound containing portland cement, graded quartz sands, aggregates and chemical additives, supplied in powder form.
Sovereign Tanking Slurry is mixed with water to form a creamy paste which is brush or spray applied onto a suitably prepared background such as Sovereign Sulphate Resistant Ready Render.
The Slurry is an ideal product for above ground Damp Proofing in masonry structures which are difficult to install a Damp Proof course such as random stone walls for example.
• Effective, Permanent Waterproofing
• Superior Bond Strength
• Just add water
• Easy to apply using Sovereign block brush
Dimensions in mm (W,H,D): 326x333x326
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause an allergic reaction
- Causes serious eye damage
- May cause respiratory irritation