Sovereign PLASPRIME X© is a next generation of primer for the plastering and rendering professional. Now suitable for external use. Grey in colour but is a green product as it contains around 20% of recycled material. Can be used on virtually any surface to provide the perfect preparation to which plaster and render is to be applied.
PLASPRIME X© is particularly useful when dashing on to new block-work where it can replace the coat of water resistant render applied before the receiver coat. Can also be used internally for re-skimming old walls and is particularly useful when ceramic tiles are required to be plastered. Also used prior to the application of Renderlite on to Sovereign Hey’di K11.
Benefits and Features
- Used externally or internally
- Excellent adhesion to surfaces
- Unrivalled key for skim coats
- No Mixes
- Made from recycled materials
- Controlled suction
- Contains 2- methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one [MIT] & reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isthiazol-3-one (3:1)[C(M)IT/MIT]. May produce an allergic reaction.