Sovereign Fire-Resistant Foam is modified, one-component polyurethane foam for filling and sealing joints for which there are fire resistance requirements.
Certified by MPA Bau Hannover ABP-No-PNDS04-349. Fire resistance class E1 180-V-X-F-W 10-50* as per classification report 3.2/10-052-2 acc. to DIN EN 1366-4 in combination with DIN 13501-2. Certified by MfPA Leipzig GmbH.
The product has been tested according to the Dutch NEN6069:1997-norm to meet special fire resistance in building systems. Fire retarding quality – EN 1366-3 tested and approved (up to 240 minutes in combination with other products).
Benefits and Features
- Filling and sealing joints
- Certified by MPA Bau Hannover ABP-No-PNDS04-349
- Resists up to 240 minutes in combination with other products
See the range of Foam Guns and Ancillaries
- Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction
- Extremely flammable aerosol
- Pressurized container: May burst if heated
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Harmful if inhaled
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- May cause respiratory irritation
- Suspected of causing cancer
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure