Sovereign AquaChek Plus is a new, state of the art water based water repellent for masonry substrates. A novel blend of alkylpolysiloxane in an aqueous dispersion of hydrophobic substances. It is supplied as a concentrate for dilution with water prior to use. AquaChek Plus has zero VOC – no organic solvent.
Sovereign AquaChek Plus can be used on a wide variety of porous building materials to impart water repellence, and is resistant to alkaline attack making it particularly suitable for use on fresh concrete. AquaChek Plus has little effect on the water vapour permeability of substrates, so allowing walls to breath. AquaChek Plus meets the requirements of BS6477:1992 – Specification for Water Repellents for Masonry Surfaces.
Benefits and features
- Water based water repellent
- Zero VOC – no organic solvent
- Resistant to alkaline attack
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Contains 3-(Triethoxysilyl) propylamine & reaction mass of 5-chloro-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one (3:1) [C(M)IT/MIT]. May produce an allergic reaction