The Merlin Humidity Tracking Extract Fan is a fully automatic 100mm (4″) axial fan for wall, ceiling or window applications*. This fan is iPx7 rated and is safety extra low voltage (SELV) as standard therefore being suitable for use in Zones 1 and 2.
The energy efficient ball bearing 12V DC motor requires 2 watts of power when operating. Supplied with fan, remote humidity sensor & transformer.
The Dynamic Humidity sensor is designed to operate when any rapid increase in the humidity is sensed. When the water vapour has been extracted and the room returns to the previous humidity level, the Dynamic Controller will switch the fan off boost back to the present trickle rate.
Note: * Seperate kit required for window applications.
Benefits and features
- Energy Efficient – As low as 2 watts
- Ball bearing motor, provides long life peformance
- Quiet operation
- Conforms to IEE 17th Edition SELV circuits
- Dynamic sensor head guaranteed for life
- Transformer and humidity sensor housed in single remote unit
- Manually operated pull-cord for max boost and return to trickle operation
- LED function display
- Extract rate 90m3 per hour (25 ltrs/sec)
- SELV fan unit can be positioned in Zone 1 or 2
- Transformer/Humidity sensor unit must be positioned outside Zone 2
- 5 year Guarantee
- Lower energy cost for tenant in keeping with Government Directive regarding energy efficient electrical appliances in Social Housing.
- No maintenance required
See all the Merlin Fans range