The Merlin Eco SELV Extract Fan is a a safety extra low voltage (SELV) fan option for wall, ceiling or window fit applications. Near silent running dMEV 100mm (4″), with an energy efficient ball bearing motor.
The fan is suitable for use in the kitchen and bathroom, and is an excellent choice for refurbishment and new development programs.
It comes as a standard version or as a safety extra low voltage (SELV) fan for use in areas designated as Zone 1 or 2.
Trickle and Boost Fan with trickle (6 – 9 litres a second) with boost up to 15 litres a second.
Near Silent Running and Designed for optimum tenant comfort to encourage use. As low as 10.8 dBA on trickle.
Meets Current Building Regulations and SAP Q eligible.
Specific Fan Power as low as only 0.18 W/L/S.
Benefits and features
- Energy Efficient
- Ball Bearing Motor, provides long life performance
- Very quiet operation
- SELV Option Conforms to IEE 17th Edition SELV circuits
- Extract rate up to 54m3 per hour (15 ltrs/sec)
- SELV fan option can be positioned in Zone 1 or 2
- For SELV version, transformer must be positioned outside Zone 2
- IPX4 (IPX7 for SELV option)
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Lower cost for tenant in keeping with Government Directive regarding energy efficient electrical appliances in Social Housing.
- No maintenance required.
- Integral Humidity Sensor housed in the fan.
See all the Merlin Fans range