The Passive Vapour Vent Mark 2 contains a permeable membrane within the main plastic circular tube. This encourages moisture migration due the differences between external and internal temperature and air pressure. The membrane acts as a molecular sieve, allowing water vapour to pass to the outside whilst resisting rapid air movement and therefore heat loss. The Vent is also fitted with a specially designed cowl which counteracts the detrimental effects of external wind on performance.
- Transparent to Water Vapour
- No Moving Parts
- Works Passively 24 hours a day
- Makes no noise
- Can be installed in around 1 hour
- Reduces Draughty Airflow and Heat Loss
- No running costs
- Works at peak condensation times
- No night time disturbance
- Low installation costs
The high rise versions are self sealing on the external side so no work is required on the outside, making them ideal for use where access is restricted or at height.